Friday, December 1, 2017

Today in the one thousandth trip to the well:

Hey guess what? This is my one thousandth blog post! Post 1K. Sorry, that was kind of stupid...and technically this is one thousand and one, but I don't think I should count that first one as a proper post, but whatever, I really appreciate your taking the time out of your day to read all of my...you didn't read all of-well thanks for reading most-oh. Some? The occasional? Occasional's good? Super. Thanks for reading the occasional post!
My first post was a 29 page comic about how
 mad I was that they rebooted Star Trek...no, really.
Or, you know, prison. Six of one...
Without the support of my ones of readers, I'd just be screaming into the void about the things that are important and/or infuriating to me. Things like the social justice and the environment-huh? Ok fine, I talk about nerd stuff and vent about politics-and holy shit, I know, there's been too much about politics lately. Are you sick of talking about the President too? Because I'd be happy to never talk about him again if he'd just resign and oh, I don't know, go back to that gameshow he used to host.

My solution involves orcs so
like, look out Warren Buffet. 
But whatever, we also touched on a lot of things that aren't Star Trek, homophobes and politics. It's been a busy seven years. We've discussed sports, video games, British people, rich people, Nazis ('couple of times), religionunreligionspace religion and even a religion I made up, which I suppose is also space-related. Oh, and I don't know if you know this, but I actually solved the world's economic woes back in 2011 so...you're welcome.

And also whatever this is.
We've talked about sciencepseudoscience and batshit crazy science. And, of course, batshit terrifying crazy science. And space, we talked about space a lot and the people who've gone there, the people who want to go there (turns out they're Dutch) and people who've done weird, weird things to it. Then there was assault rifles, Black Fridaynude restaurants, a couple of Popes, The Titanic and breast feeding. Then there was the time the an ad on a bus told me that the world was coming to an end. But then it didn't. Um...spoiler.

Did you order yours yet?
Or do you love terrorism?
Hey, did you see what I did there? I cleverly snuck in a bunch of links to previous blog posts in the hopes that you'll revisit earlier, funnier entires. Like this one about the 9/11 coin. I think it might be my favorite. Anyway, It's sort of like when a TV show's writers are on strike and the whole episode is a clip show? Like that. And isn't the first time I've done this either, I did if back at number 500 and my annual posts about Federation Day and New Years are full of that kind of lazy padding. It's like a middle school English paper.

And you know what? I'll probably pull something similar when I run out of ideas and do a final post. So like, check back in a few weeks?
Pictured: the inevitable conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment