Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tweaking the ghost nipple!

Hey, if not applauding like an idiot every time the President makes that stupid tiny violin gesture while bloviating about nonsense is treason, then treason me up!
I mean, what do we even call that? Tiny violin? Turning the
 invisible dial? Oh! Can we call it tweaking the ghost nipple?
Thanks to Trump's remarks, this scene
from The Force Awakens is now the second
most preposterous accusation of treason.
Yeah, the President, while visiting a manufacturing plant in Cincinnati, Ohio, made a speech in which he called the fact that Democrats looked bored and disinterested in whatever he was reading off the teleprompter during his most-watched ever State of the Union, treasonous.

"They were like death. And un-American. Somebody said treasonous. I mean, yeah. I guess. Can we call that treason? Why not? I mean, they certainly didn't seem to love our country very much."

-President Trump speaking today in 
Cincinna-are you fucking kidding me?

Before you suggest that I'm being
unfair remember that he once leapt
to the defense of literal Nazis
.
Well, technically he said he heard someone-didn't say who-call them treasonous, so I guess he's covered. Anyway, fuck that guy. Fuuuuck him. For real. Like, I know the ridiculous horseshit he spews forth is designed specifically to get a reaction from people. That reaction being outrage from those of us who think he's an unqualified buffoon who rode a wave of white nationalism and gerrymandered district lines into the White House. And incoherent grunts of approval from those who despite everything he's said and done in the past year or so still wear those stupid Make America Great Again hats. 

And it works, the reaction I mean. I fall for it, I'm outraged. I even take precious time away from blogging about Star Trek and video games  to complain about him. But goddamn. I mean, treason? You know, if he's going to get all butt hurt over Democrats not cheering him on as he outlines his plan for ruining what's left of America's credibility, could he maybe wait until after the investigation into his possible collusion with Russia and obstruction of justice is complete before calling other people traitors?
Above: Exactly the same thing as selling nuclear
secrets to a foreign power. Apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment