Saturday, June 11, 2011

Well this is disappointing:

This whole thing is a bummer,
so here's a picture of Grover.
Tracy Morgan's a gaycist (or Takeicist if you prefer). Did you see this? I totally missed it when it happened, but I read about Tina Fey's apology today. Apparently at a show in Nashville (what's up Tennessee?) he said he'd 'pull out a knife and stab' his son if he were gay. Yeah. Stab his child. Hilarious. I mean, I know he's supposedly batshit crazy, but what the crap? Sure, he apologized and everything, but it's pretty weak. Here's a chunk of what he said I stole from this article:


'As an equal opportunity
jokester, there's lots of
gay people I'd stab.'

"I want to apologize to my fans and the gay & lesbian community for my choice of words at my recent stand-up act in Nashville," he tells The Hollywood Reporter in a statement.
"I'm not a hateful person and don’t condone any kind of violence against others. While I am an equal opportunity jokester, and my friends know what is in my heart, even in a comedy club this clearly went too far and was not funny in any context," added Morgan.

'Sorry folks, guess it got
a little out of hand.'
-Charles Manson

Like really? Is word choice the problem here? Like if he said 'I would ax-murder my gay child' it would be fine? Also, it's not a question of going too far, it's a question of did he forget to take his medication. What sucks is that Tracey Morgan is funny, like really funny. Or at least he was. Now Tina Fey has to go out and apologize for him like he's her racist great uncle or something. Man, this is all I'm going to think about when I see him on 30 Rock. Lame. 




It's like when Kramer from Seinfeld did that thing, or when we all found out that Mel Gibson is the worst person ever. I don't know that there's any coming back from this. 

Mel Gibson wanted to call this movie
Mad Max: Jewpocalypse. Fortunately the studio intervened.

No comments:

Post a Comment